DOUBLE THE POWER WITH THE PXC 36V (2 X 18V) SLIDING COMPOUND MITRE SAW
The PXC 36V (2 x 18V) 210mm Sliding Compound Mitre Saw from the PXC range provides cordless freedom to work on your DIY projects without power cords and extension cables getting in the way.
PXC TWIN PACK TECHNOLOGY
This exciting addition to the PXC 36V range gives your more flexibility for when you need more power for your DIY jobs around the home. With PXC’s Twin Pack Technology you can use two of our 18V batteries to run the Sliding Compound Mitre Saw with 36V, while also having the option to move it around easily thanks to its portability.
TOOL TIPS FOR BEGINNERS
- You can use this mitre saw to make repeatable cuts in wider hardwoods, soft timbers, and plastics.
- The mitre table features positive click stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6° and 45° for quick setting of common mitre angles.
- Always use batteries with the same amp-hour (Ah) rating and an equal amount of charge.
- Make sure the blade is at full speed before performing a cut.
- Mitre cuts are made with the mitre scale set at an angle other than 0°.
- A bevel cut is made by cutting across the grain of the workpiece with the blade angled to the mitre table.
- A compound mitre cut involves using a mitre angle and a bevel angle at the same time.
FIND THE PXC 36V (2 X 18V) 210MM CORDLESS SLIDING COMPOUND MITRE SAW AT YOUR LOCAL BUNNINGS!